September 15, 2007

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

So its already been a week without a new post and things seem quite slow here on the S60 Weblog. My humble apologies for not posting any earlier. Anyway, I'm sure many of you must've heard the proverb that is listed in the title before. What am I trying to get at, you ask? The thing is, after releasing the first version of the Wikipedia some weeks ago, I promised to include images in a future version.

Well, the good news is that a newer, updated version of the Wikipedia is almost ready and will be available shortly.

I'm really looking forward to it as this will undoubtedly be BIG...in the sense that in an attempt to make the encyclopedia more visually appealing (and interesting) for everyone young as well as old, I've decided to include several thousand images.

Yup, if you fancy numbers, there will be over 8,500 full-colour images! Stay tuned guys! As always, comments are welcome :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great look forward to it!!